The next big work for the data entry operators is to map SECC data with MGNREGA Job Cards. The main purpose of this mapping may be duplicate elimination Also checking issuance of multiple Job cards to a single family may also be a reason behind this exercise. There might also be plan for better service delivery. Whatever the reason may be, we have to do it. Some districts have already issued circular to initiate the process. Like all other data entry forms NIC has made this form also inefficient. So, our task becomes more painful. They are calling it “SECC Manual Casual Household Mapping to Nrega Job Card”. It is located at GP data entry page under D.24 Mapping menu.
The system is showing list of all SECC household of the selected SECC Village. We have to put the Job Card numbers of the respective person. So, we need the complete list of registered persons of our Gram Panchayat. Search the name in that list and put the job card number is the entry screen.
How to SECC Manual Casual Household Mapping to Nrega Job Card ?
- In the GP data entry screen go to D.24 Mapping menu and select “SECC Manual Casual Household Mapping to Nrega Job Card“
- Select NREGA Village. While choosing this you have to keep in mind that this is the Villages as per NREGAsoft. That means you will get the Job cards of this village.
- Select SECC Tehsil. This is Tehsil as per SECC, NOT as in NREGASoft. Basically this is the Block name.
- Select SECC Village. Again this is SECC village or the Mouza.
- You will get the list of all persons who were inclused in SECC 2011.
- Open another tab in the web browser.
- Go to nrega.nic.in.
- Click “States” button above.
- Click State name from the list.
- Click your District name form the list on the left side.
- Click your Block name from the list on the left side.
- Click your Panchayat name from the list on the left side.
- Click “Registration Application Register” under REPORTS in the left column.
- Now to first tab and look the name in “Head of Household” column. This may NOT be head of household under MGNREGA. So treat this name as “Applicant Name” in NREGA context. Also note the Father name from the 6th column.
- Go to the second tab where Registration Application Register is open.
- Press Ctrl+F there. It will open the Find dialog.
- Type the name you got in step 14. As you type the browser will highlight the matching names. Multiple persons can belong with same name. Here the father name will play a vital role. As there is high possibility of mismatch in spelling in NREGA and SECC never copy-paste name in find dialog. Also try using wildcard searching. Otherwise you will not be able to find names.
- After confirming the job card number in registration application register, go to the entry screen, check the “Yes” radio button under column “Whether having NREGA Job card(YES/NO)”.
- Enter the family id the box in “Family ID” column and press Tab key. Here only the ID i.e. last digits is required.
- The page will refresh and you will get the full job card number in the next column. Select the job card number.
- Click the check box in last column.
- Do this for 10-15 persons. You can do more. But if the session is lost, all your work will be lost.
- Click “Map” button at the bottom.
- The mapped names will disappear from the list.
If you cannot find a name in registration application register, leave it for now.Because if you select “No” in “Whether having NREGA Job card(YES/NO)” column, then you have to select “Yes” or “No” in “If No,Whether willing for NREGA Job Card(YES/NO)” column. Depending on the situation both might be controversial and bring unwanted trouble for the data entry operator.
If you like you can watch the video for an example. Play it in HD to see clearly.
If you like my work, please share with your friends. Also say your query in the comment section below.